Luhta Softshell jas (1311)
The stretchy softshell material of the Luhta Erkkola coat comes equipped with a water repellent treatment to ensure that light rain droplets simply roll off the surface of the coat without being absorbed into the fabric. Like most softshell jackets, this is not meant to be a rain jacket, but a comfortable everyday jacket with some wind and water resistance. The hood offers extra protection from the weather but can be easily removed when not needed. The two-way zip is a welcome addition both when walking and sitting down.Material
- 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Functionality and comfort have been paid special attention to in the design process of this A.W.S.
- ACTIVE product, which makes it fit for both energetic and relaxed activities.
- Softshell is a functional material for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The product provides weather protection while being comfortably flexible at the same time.
- Technical values of the fabric: 10 000 mm \ 5 000 mvp (water column \ breathability).
- The 4-way stretch material stretches to all directions giving a maximum freedom of movement.
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- This windproof material provides optimal wind protection and warmth.